As organizers we must set goals and divise processes to help clients organize and declutter their lives.
What methods do you use to determine relatable goals while organizing?!
What methods do you use to set goals for yourself?!
NAPO-DFW is excited to be Goal- setting with Ruth Angulo Bomar, Ph.d., Academic & ADHD Coach on August 15, 2019 at
Gleneagles Country Club
5401 W. Park Blvd
Plano, TX 75093
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Park in the main parking lot and enter through the west porte-cochere doors. We will be straight ahead just past the main desk on the right.
No outside food or drink is permitted in the Gleneagles Country Club. However, a meal option is available for all members and guests if ordered and paid for by August 8th.
Meals are $22.00 each which is non-refundable and include a sandwich of your choice, potato chips, a fresh apple or banana, a chocolate chip cookie and a bottle of water. You can make your meal selection during the registration process.
- Roasted Turkey Breast & Swiss Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on a Multi-Grain Bun
- Grilled Chicken Breast & Provolone Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on a Ciabatta Roll
- Shaved Roast Beef & Cheddar Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on an Onion Bun
- Turkey Breast, Smoked Ham & Salami, Provolone Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on an Italian Hoagie
- Grilled Veggies, Hummus, Baby Spinach & Feta Cheese on an Spinach Wrap
PLEASE NOTE: Any and all meeting registration fees and meal charges are non-refundable.
Please contact Tammy O'Neil